Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Innermost Thoughts - PART IV : Is the grass greener elsewhere?


Chapter 2 : THE UPRISING - Revenge of the Cows


For those of you who have read my earlier article on an analogy between Cows and Software engineers, I am sure the article would have left a feeling of Deja-vu. Yes our routines seemingly take on the same form as the routine grazing of a cow. And yes, we do are required to yield more milk than we can provide to suffice the un-quenchable thirst of the Milkman. But take heart my dear friends, there is hope for us all. Just as Uma Thurman can dig her way out from 100 feet under the ground (Kill Bill anyone?), we can moo our way out of this work-trap with our bare errr….you better watch this video!





2 comments:

Srivatsa Kondapalli on June 20, 2008 at 12:06 AM said...

I guess this is the first video in your blog...

Great goin!!

ஜித்தன் on June 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM said...

Good one!!! Esp I like the Uma Truman example!!!

Post a Comment

Your valuable feedback?

Followers

Sponsors

 

As the wind blows. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com