Friday, May 2, 2008

Solitude





[Photo Courtesy: Chandan]

My days are lost in thoughts off late,
Searching for ways for this pain to abate,
My needs are strong, my pain is real,
Lest you think this is all surreal.

As each day passes by with my cries unheard,
The darkness creeps in on me; the light is withered,
Flashing images of days gone by,
Keeps me sane, on these lonely nights.

As I walk on with my gait strayed in line,
My gaze wanders searching for a friend near by,
As I turn back my hope fades away,
For I have lost even my shadow, somewhere on the way.

Alone I sit and stare at the mirror,
Perhaps hoping for another reflection to appear,
Standing by my side whilst I stare into those eyes,
A ray of hope gleaming from those into mine.

A life such as mine sans all fanfare,
Hollows out when turned inside out,
My thoughts are strayed and life's in despair,
Live I do, in fear of solitude.

4 comments:

Rahul Nair on May 6, 2008 at 4:13 PM said...

You should have named it
The curse of fame...
Good but feels typecasted

Srivatsa Kondapalli on May 7, 2008 at 6:53 PM said...

As always, good one...I have no clue where you get the words from...

btw, your blog has undergone some changes?? It looks cool..

Chandan Prabhudeva on May 9, 2008 at 11:40 PM said...

@Rahule -

A curse is bestowed,
A life is ruined,
A tear is left unwiped,
A laughter is smothered,
A life that has become me,
Or what I have made of it,
Is killing me from inside...


@Chiddu: Yes.. I am still working on the look and feel of the blog, so you can expect a much more pleasant viewing the next time..

Anonymous said...

u sure r getting better by the day!!!

Well expressed emotions...

Post a Comment

Your valuable feedback?

Followers

Sponsors

 

As the wind blows. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com