Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Solemn Swing





I swing, and swing and swing away my blues,
And surprise myself by finding comfort in recluse.
With the solemn swing taking its place in my thoughts,
My fear and my anxiety are splattered in hues.

Without saying a word, I shout out my thoughts,
At last I am able to connect all the dots.
I make peace with the ever pushing winds,
At last I am not a part of the 'have nots'.

I swing, and swing and swing away my blues,
And surprise myself by finding comfort in recluse.
With the solemn swing taking its place in my thoughts,
My fear and my anxiety are splattered in hues.


-- Photo Taken at Nisargadhama, Coorg

5 comments:

Rahul Nair on April 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM said...

the photo is better than the verses I should say!!! :)
You can write better man..

Bhumika Patel on April 2, 2009 at 10:45 AM said...

This is good poem. I liked it. :)

@Rahul: This is simply said, why to complicate the writing when message can be communicated in simpler way. I think this is a good writing. :) No offenses.. just expression of Opinion. :)

Rahul Nair on April 3, 2009 at 8:56 PM said...

@Bhumika: may be u felt it was good because it might have been abt u.. but to me the verses are plain.. :).. he can write a lot lot better if he devotes the time.. this was done rather quickly to give some verse for the photograph

Chandan Prabhudeva on April 4, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

@Rahul: You are on the Dot. I just cooked up the verse in haste to use it for the photo:)

Srivatsa Kondapalli on April 4, 2009 at 12:53 PM said...

the poem is virtually just 2 paragraphs...the last one is again repeated... :P

Post a Comment

Your valuable feedback?

Followers

Sponsors

 

As the wind blows. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com