Monday, August 13, 2007

The cry of a Father




I can see her hiding in the dark,
Her eyes give her away with that spark,
She has seen the worse that a girl can bear,
And has lost her faith in Love and Care,
I reached her and turned around her face,
Only to see her weeping , her eyes full of grimace.

The feeling's so real, it breaks my heart
If it weren't for her, I would fall apart,
Like a sunshine she brings that glare,
With those eyes , when she stares
Her face so soft ruined by scars so deep,
I can't help but start to weep.

Oh my child, Why did this happen to thee?
Your beautiful smile no more there to see,
How I wish to stop your tears and see you smile again,
To let you sleep on my arm and vanish your pain,
How I wish I could take away your pain,
Only my prayers went in vain.

But I promise to thee ,I shall make you see life again,
And make no one treat you with disdain,
Believe me my child, when I say
Your beauty is here to stay.

6 comments:

Bharath R S on August 14, 2007 at 2:39 PM said...

Nice poem to start the blog dude. Keep it up! Its really nice to see how u have compiled this poem. Its well articulated poem

Anonymous said...

Good job dude!

Please let me know the inspiration behind this.

Rahul Nair on September 3, 2007 at 11:35 PM said...

Good one da... It is reaalllly gooood

Srivatsa Kondapalli on September 3, 2007 at 11:48 PM said...

good one dude...i dont know how or why, all dwminds are turning into poets slowly..

is that what you ppl were writing in db2 or mysql??

how come you ppl have mastered writing blogs and poems??

teach me also naa.... :)

Unknown on September 5, 2007 at 7:57 PM said...

Awesome bro!!!!i never knew u were so gud at writin poems...its simply amazing!!!

Surabhi said...

being a daddys girl, i loved evry bit of it :).. gud 1

Post a Comment

Your valuable feedback?

Followers

Sponsors

 

As the wind blows. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com