Wednesday, January 28, 2009

30 QTag


I picked up this tag from Sailor. Let's see how many of these questions I can answer honestly!

1)What is your occupation?
SE cum Code Coolie. And yeah, I am also responsible for wiping my clients you-know-what.
2)What colour are your socks now?
Between Black and Grey. Strange color you might ask. That's what happens to black socks after 2 years :D
3)What are you listening to now?
A.R. Rehman ('Masakali' from Delhi-6, 'Jai-Ho' from Slumdog, 'Kaise-Mujhe' from Ghajini)
4)What was the last thing you ate?
At the time of posting this.....Methi Roti for Breakfast
5)Can you drive a stick shift?
Yep. And would you believe it... I can fly those things :P
6)Last person you spoke to on phone?
My Mom
7)Do you like the person who sent you this?
Who Sailor? He is strange, irritable and rants all the time... Well duh! I can see myself in him :D
8)How old are you today?
24 Y, 8 M exactly! (my bday is on 28th May)
9)What is your favourite sport to watch on TV?
Football
10)What are your favourite drinks?
Anything that doesnt have pesticide in it.
11)Have you ever dyed your hair ?
Nope.
12)Favourite food?
Anything prepared by Mom
13)Last movie watched?
Raaz
14)Favourite day of the year?
May 28th :)
15)How do you vent out your anger?
Meditation or writing a blog post. Recently have devised a new strategy to count my fingers backwards. Try it. hold you right hand in the front, fingers stretched and palm facing your face. Now fold your thumb and say 1. Next fold your little finger and say 2. Proceed till only one finger is left streched :)
16)Favourite toy as a child?
I believe it was my sister :D Yeah i know, i am a very bratish brother :D
17)Favourite season?
Winter, I love the Cold.
18)Do you want your friends to email you?
Yes. Especially those forwards... keep 'em coming..
19)When was the last time you cried?
No comment.
20)What is on the floor of your closet?
My old Jersey, an abandoned badminton racket, an iron box which I rarely use and some books which i don't remember reading.
21)Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Gopi and KS.. since 11th
22)What did you do last night?
Slept rather uncomfortably with an aching back :(
23)What are you most afraid of?
Water and Waves
24)Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger?
None
25)Favourite dog breed?
Labrador
26)Favorite day of the week?
Sunday... No better day for lazing around..
27)How many states have you lived in?
Let's see here: Depressed, Pain, Sad, Anger, Dull, Happy, Excited, Over-Excited, Orgasmic etc..
28)Diamond or pearl?
(They sound like two programming languages) Neither!!
29)What is your wish for this new year?
1. I somehow manage to get a lot of money
2. Find a permanent cure to boredom
3. World Peace!! .........Nah..Make peace with myself
30)New year resolutions?
Click Here

Now I tag any of those reading this...(esp. Rahul, Srivatsa, Vasishta, Manjunath, and Bhumika) :)

3 comments:

the stygian sailor on January 28, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

maga if i had mastered PERL in high school i would ve become some great software programmer.
btw, what does one do in an orgasmic state? :)

Rahul Nair on January 28, 2009 at 6:10 PM said...

right asked sailor: what do you do in that particular state???

Can you drive a stick shift?
Yep. And would you believe it... I can fly those things :P

I liked that answer.. lol... :)

Bhumika Patel on January 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

May 28th was the day when the earth started it's journey towards the doom :P

Post a Comment

Your valuable feedback?

Followers

Sponsors

 

As the wind blows. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com